What is “Cals & Macros”?
Cals & Macros is a free calorie calculator app that calculates your calorie and macronutrient requirements based on a few factors.
How is “Cals & Macros” different from other calorie calculators?
We have tried to make Cals & Macros as simple and easy to use as possible, while making sure the functionality is there. No longer will you need to spend time searching the web for a formula to work out your calorie requirement!
Who should use “Cals & Macros”?
Cals & Macros was made to be used by anyone who is interested in finding out a target for how much they should eat based on their personal preferences, whether they’re maintaining their current weight, trying to lose weight or trying to gain weight.
Quick & Easy
Cals & Macros lets you calculate your calorie and macronutrient requirements in 3 easy steps:
- Enter your body weight in either kilograms or pounds
- Use the slider bar to select a daily lifestyle that suits you best
- Select the type of exercise you do on a regular basis
Step By Step
Cals & Macros breaks down your results and shows them to you step by step, in an easy to read chart format:
- First, your calories are calculated
- Secondly, your protein requirements are calculated and added to the results
- Thirdly, your carbohydrates and fat requirements are thrown into the mix
- Finally, you are given options to view your results for workout days and rest days!
Side By Side
To keep it as quick and easy as possible, weight loss and weight gain versions of your results are easily accessible by swiping left and right!
Cals & Macros gives you the ability to change the values used in its calculations, including:
- the minimum amount of carbohydrates
- how many grams of protein per pound of body weight
- the number of calories added for weight gain and subtracted for weight loss
- the number of calories added on workout days and subtracted on rest days
- the ratio of carbohydrates to fats on both workout days and rest days